TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The term “Good Food Emporium”, “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the Website. The term “you” refers to all persons using http://goodfoodemporium.com.au or http://goodfoodhomedelivery.com.au.
The terms and conditions of use are:
- The content of this Website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we (nor any third parties) provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- You acknowledge that using any information or materials from this Website is at your own risk and that we shall not be liable for that use. It remains your responsibility to ensure that all products, services and information used by you meet your specific requirements.
- Reproduction of any content, design, layout, look, appearance or graphics contained in this Website is prohibited.
- All trademarks reproduced in this Website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the Website.
- Unauthorised use of this Website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- We reserve the right to limit your access or terminate your use of this Website at any time.
We may stop making this Website, or any part of it, available without prior notice.
- Good Food Emporium reserve the right to cancel orders found to be fraudulent, illegal or in breach of these terms. Customers must only create and maintain one account per household. Promotional offers are limited for use according to its terms and conditions and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
- We reserve the right to cancel or reject orders and fully refund you, the customer, at our discretion and without incurring additional liabilities.
- Any liquor products are distributed from our licensed premises; and (a) You acknowledge that it is against the law to sell or supply liquor to, or obtain alcohol products on behalf of, a person under the age of 18 years; and (b) warrant that you are not obtaining alcohol (including Liquor products) on behalf of a person under the age of 18 years.
- Any promotional offers including discount codes and weekly specials are only valid for use towards online orders containing acceptable retail quantities and are not valid for wholesale quantities and/or those for business purposes.
- Referral discounts will not be valid if the referral address is the same as that of the referrer.
- Good Food Emporium’s personal shoppers will endeavour to contact customers regarding unavailable items and offer substitutions.
- You acknowledge that you should check labels on all products before consumption or use.
- In the instance where personal shoppers replace variable weight products that are charged per kilogram (such as fruit and veg) when they are out of stock, customers may be charged the higher per kilogram price of any substitution items within the advised weight range. If the value of the substitution exceeds the initial price charged to the customer, customers may be charged an extra amount.
- Good Food Emporium reserves the right to amend any pricing errors displayed due to human error, computer malfunction or other reason. Good Food Emporium will notify you of any error in pricing and you may elect to not purchase any Good/s where the price has been corrected.
- We are not obliged to match any prices of products available through this Site at our supermarket, or vice versa. Prices of products do change and we do not provide any notice of these changes.
- Good Food Emporium Online requires upfront payment for orders to be delivered. This includes items added to an order already been placed. In the instance of non-payment, we reserve the right to refuse delivery of goods.
REFUNDS AND RETURNS
- Good Food emporium is committed to making sure our customers are satisfied with our products and services.
- If you find a quality issue with a perishable or receive a damaged or incorrect product, please let us know within 48 hours of delivery. A photo of the product can be emailed to us, and we will refund the cost of the product, or replace it in your next order.
- Proof of purchase must accompany refund requests.
- We may request that the item be returned for inspection before a refund or replacement can take place.
- Except as set out above, Good Food Emporium does not offer a refund or return if you have changed your mind.
- Once a refund has been approved, a credit will be automatically applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
- You may cancel an order online. All cancellations received before the order cut-off time, will incur no charges. Cancellations received after the cut-off time or on the day of delivery will incur a cancelation fee of $ 30.00 plus the cost of any perishables that were ordered.
Your use of this website, and any dispute arising out of such use of the website, is governed under laws of the governments of Victoria and Australia.
This “Terms and Conditions” page for Good Food Emporium was last updated on 15/09/2020